Sunday, July 4, 2021

Happy Independence Day!

 

I hope you are all having a wonderful Independence Day!

We have been just hanging around the house working on a DIY project

Not finished yet but I'll show it soon.
 For now I'll just show a few of my patriotic stitched pieces I have sitting around.

Some of these I stitched last year 
but didn't get around to 'finishing' them until this year

The one little stitched piece in my tiered tray was a gift from a friend. I hope to have some of my own stitching to put in there next year.

Some gnomes on the mantle

And of course some weenie dogs!

I would like to get a few more small pillows done for my bowl. The two on the left were stitched last year and 'finished' this year. The others have been finished for a few years. 
If you want to learn how to stuff a pillow nice and tight, look up Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher - she has a great tutorial!

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Terry said...

Love it all. Just gorgeous!