Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Road Trip!

We took a little road trip and I thought I would share some photos. I can't show all of them - we took over 600 so I will spilt them up a bit. We left on the 16th and drove to Palo Duro Canyon

We had never been - had no idea how big it is!
 




Second largest in the nation!



It was beautiful but hot and windy. That was the only stop we managed on day one. Spent the night in Amarillo and headed towards Colorado Springs the next day. I'll show pics from day 2 next!


4 comments:

Jan said...

My husband used to have family in the panhandle and our kids also attended a band camp in Canyon, TX during their middle school years,so we have visited the canyon many times. Always beautiful. If you get a chance to see the musical "Texas" in the amphitheater down in the canyon, it's great!

Terry said...

I’ve seen the Texas show twice. It’s great! I’m so glad you took this trip and did lots of neat things.

pbrenner said...

I'm a native Texan and sorry to say I've never seen Palo Duro Canyon or Big Bend. Thanks for sharing your trip with us :-)

Robin in Virginia said...

What fabulous pictures you shared, Tina! What beautiful country!