Wednesday, July 7, 2021

It's the little things

 Sometimes it really is the little things! 


My silverware drawer has been driving me nuts since we moved in here nearly 5 years ago.
We had customized the drawer in the last house and had to leave it behind so I just had two of those plastic dividers in this drawer and it wasn't working for me. They didn't have enough slots and they slid back into the drawer every time I opened and closed the drawer. I finally sat down last week and drew off exactly how I wanted it and we put it together over the weekend. I just used paint I had here so it's a little whiter than the drawer but it serves it's purpose! Wish I could convert all my lower cabinets to pull outs like we did before - I'm sure we 'could' but it would be a lot more work than it was last time since the cabinets are built different.

Hope you are having a great week and are staying cool. It's hot here in Texas!

1 comment:

Terry said...

This will be so handy. Great home improvement
,