Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Friday!

Mr. Wonderful and I had a nice day yesterday. Did some shopping and errand running then went to a movie and had popcorn for lunch. Who could ask for more? Hope you had a wonderful V. Day with your sweetheart.


I finished up the stitching on this little scissor box last weekend and got it all finished off - but if I put my scissors in it, it covers the stitching! For now I just have it open on the bookcase in my office.

It is 'My Scissors Kept Here' from Olde Colonial Designs. I 'think' I picked this one up on a 'girls road trip' last year. We always have so much fun when we take those road trips! Next up is the stitching get-a-way in Nac at the end of March.

I need to thank Vickie for giving me the 'you make my day' award. Vickie is one of the blog friends I have had the pleasure of actually meeting in person. She is sweet as pie! If I had all day to work on this post I might have time to get in all the blogs that make my day but there are so many! LOL I think I will just have to blush and accept the award.
Well, now in addition to spell check not working it seems I am not getting email notices when someone leaves a comment. I guess eventually it will get to where I can't post at all then I will have to change to another blog format because I have become completely hooked on this blogging thing!
Ah well - I'm off to decide what to fix for supper. Jason & Ashley are coming in tonight and I promised them I would cook!

2 comments:

Esther Sunday said...

Oh, Tina! That box is precious!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!! And congrats on your well deserved award! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us! Love, Esther

Lapplisor said...

Hi Tina
Rear one Your box looks fantastic! A grandiose idea had you with this organization... an inspiration for me :-)
Congratulation to your Award - this pretty price you earned yourself!
Take care Barbara