Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A new day

It is a new day and I am starting it out with a positive attitude. :) Headache is better this morning (not gone, but I can deal with it as long as it doesn't get worse). Mr. Wonderful came home with this last night



So at least I have had coffee - hopefully that will help. I also took meds as soon as I got up this morning.
I felt some better (after having maxed out on meds) and tried to stitch around 8:30 last night. Note to self - even though the migraine is on the down side, the brain has not caught up yet. I made a mistake within the first few stitches and had to take out everything I had stitched. Maybe I will get that part re-stitched tonight. I hope all this rain we are getting at the moment will wash the old frog away.

Thanks for the good thoughts yesterday.
I hope we all have a great day!

2 comments:

Esther Sunday said...

Glad you feel better today! Hey, if I went a day without coffee, it would not be pretty in the Sunday household! Love, Esther

Vickie said...

Tina - I left a little surprise for you on my blog. Hope you're still feeling better - Vickie