Thursday, February 25, 2010

Red, White & Blue Guest Room

I finally got something up on the window in the r/w/b room.

The shelf was over the window in baby boy's room (before he moved upstairs and that room became my office/sewing room) It spent several years in the attic collecting dust and I brought it with me not really knowing if I would have a place to use it or not.

It used to be blue - but not the right blue for this room. I looked for a pic but haven't found one yet (pre-digital camera)

I painted the shelf and made the valance - which it turns out I should have lined but I'm not taking it down and doing it over.

I need to get out my camera book and see if I can figure out why my camera isn't taking pictures as well as it was. I'm sure someone (wonder who?) has changed a setting - I just need to figure out which one so I can change it back! I know some of the problem with these pictures is simply lighting but I still think there is something set wrong.

3 comments:

Lorilee said...

Love the valance! I also love that yard gate against the wall!
Blessings,
Lorilee

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Nola @ the Alamo said...

The shelf and valance are perfect together.
Isn't it funny how many things we missed out on photographing when we didn't have digital cameras?