Friday, April 16, 2010

Skunked


No - I didn't get sprayed by a skunk, just couldn't resist the title. Anyway - as you can see, the computer survived a trip to the shop. New power supply and we are back up and running. (even if it does run louder now - I don't care, at least it works!)
So, back to the skunks. I went on a stitching weekend - I was trying to make a post before I left on Friday which is when the computer crashed on me. Anyway, 3 Stitches (3stitches.com but I think it is still down for maintenance) in Spring has a get-a-way every spring - I think this was #13) and the girlfriends and I have been to the last 4. Sherry didn't make it this year but is planning to come next year. Where was I? Oh, skunks - anyway, the theme this year was black and white. You would be amazed how many cute things you do with skunks! Our projects all had skunks on them. We got a total of 4 projects to stitch - that includes all the materials to stitch and to finish them with. We also got a few things to go inside of the projects. (no, I haven't even finished stitching the first one yet) I would show you some of the stuff but as you can see from the photo, I haven't unpacked it yet! It has been one of those weeks - allergies are kicking my butt and I'm not getting a lot accomplished.
Sandra, Sarah and I spent our 'free time' on Saturday at a quilt shop - quilt store and cross stitch shopping both in the same weekend - dangerous territory!
Oh - guess what I won as a door prize? A MAN! Yep, I won a man. I'll take a picture of him soon so I'll have that to show you. (yes, I got to bring him home with me!)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hey, where is the promised picture of that man you won? You got me all intrigued...

I am jealous of your beautiful laundry room!