Friday, October 29, 2010

Are you ready?

For trick-or-treaters?


At our old house we never had many trick-or-treaters and the ones we did have usually drove themselves. (Our house was on a fairly busy street and the houses were not close together so it wasn't a great place for kiddies to walk.)


Last year it was a different story - we live in an actual neighborhood now.

We ran out of the candy I bought for the treaters and I had to empty what little candy we had in candy bowls around the house. We scraped by. I hope I have enough this year!

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

patty said...

Reminds me of our first year back in East Texas-- after living in DFW area for so long where kids dont really trick or treat- we were greeted by about 200 trick or treaters.
after going thru all candy I bought and empied the candy jars had to start handing out hubbies " Little Debbies "..

dont think he was happy sharing !!!!!! hahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I am in DFW (Arlington) and we usually get about 80 kids. I have plenty..but I ate the chocolates out of it..lol Terry