Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Eek!

This was what I took to stitch on the road. I finally finished it shortly after we got back and I got it sewed into a pillow last week.


Eek! by Lizzie Kate. I stitched it on the fabric that came with the kit and used DMC floss


I got it finished and went looking for black ribbon for the center but I didn't have any so I used this piece of purple I had. What do you think? Should I change it for black, a black that isn't so wide?

Not happy with those corners. If it wasn't such a bugger to turn, I would have gone back and rounded them a little but since it is a seasonal thing, I just left it as is.

We are supposed to have more seasonal temps tomorrow! Yeah!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

The pillow turned out great!

Anonymous said...

The purple is perfect! I would not change a thing. That is adorable! Show us where you display it. :) Terry

Joanne said...

It is perfect! The purple ribbon makes the purple house pop, plus it adds contrast to the oranges and blacks and other colors...I'd leave it as it is....perfect!

Joanne

Patty C. said...

Nice finish :)