Thursday, September 1, 2011

And then this happens


As soon as I got the picture of the quilt, I got started on getting the other guest room ready to paint. The closet in that room is where all the 'stuff' ends up. You know - out of season clothes, clothes that are too small but you hope to 'someday' get into them again (stop laughing), holiday decor that doesn't get put in the attic, just stuff. Well in order to paint said closet it had to be cleaned out and the newly finished guest room is the only place for it to go! This is just the closet stuff!

Doesn't look like I will get to paint the day bed unless I can make room in the garage (again, stop laughing) but I will get the room done! It makes me really happy to know that it is the last 'room' to paint! Still have 3 closets downstairs and the kitchen cabinets to go, but this is the last room! Yippie!

No crafty projects going on since I'm spending all my time either getting rooms ready to paint, painting or putting rooms back together but I'll get there. (and letting dogs out, letting dogs in, letting dogs back out . . .) I did get stuff on the walls in the bathroom and the game room this week so I still have those pics to share.

Hope you are having a good week. We are looking forward to some 'cooler' temps and by that I mean we might not make 100 today!



1 comment:

Eden said...

I'm not laughing, I swear... I have a box full of clothing that I will someday fit into as well!! I scrolled down and peeked at other posts... I love the quilt and the red velvet dress is darling and what a great way to preserve it! I have a few quilt blocks that were salvaged from a quilt my grandmother made that I want to mount like that. Good luck with the painting and shuffling things around, I need to be motivated to do that here as well!