Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You get what you pay for

* Update

For now it looks like AOL has decided I'm not a spammer after all and my email is working again. I was still receiving email - EVEN SPAM - when I couldn't send! Now let me see if I can get an actual post ready for today.


For some reason AOL has decided to block my email. As far as I can tell, I can still receive email but I can't send anything. Something about rate limits - I looked it up and NONE of those things apply to me - I've never been in a chat room and I don't send bulk emails etc.

I can't figure out how to contact tech support w/o signing up for a paid account so if you don't hear from me, I'm still trying to figure it out. If I can't work something out toot-sweet, I'll change my email contact and ditch aol completely. (which means a crap load of work since I've had an aol acct since we first got internet however many years ago that is and most of my email still goes there.) If you happen to know how to contact AOL w/o having to pay them 4.99 a month for tech support, shoot me an email at tzednick(at) suddenlink(dot)net. Put something in the subject line so I know it isn't spam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sent you one yesterday about my rise and shine being ready. Did you get that? That was about 5 pm. Weird.
Terry