Monday, December 13, 2010

2010 Holiday tour, part 3

I've been having internet issues - it kind of comes and goes so I'm trying to get a post in while it is working! If I owe you an email, I'll get to it - just not sure when.

Okay - on with the tour.

Right inside the front door you are greeted by Mr. Snowman.


Isn't he cute?

Then, just to the right is the dining room.


I have two trees in here. In our other house the living room was on the front of the house and I always put the Christmas tree in front of the window. Here, the living room is at the back of the house and these two windows are on the front of the house. (we will talk about tree lights in another post!)


These trees were in bedrooms at the last house. I wanted trees in here but I didn't want to buy new ones so I decided I could use these. They work pretty well in here.


The only new tree I've bought since moving here is the 'feather' tree in the r/w/b guest room. The rest of the trees moved here with us.


I put some garland and ornaments on the chandelier.


On the other side of the room I just put a few things on the buffet (that I still haven't painted!) The cake stands stay there all the time - unless they have a cake in them. :)


Love those glass ornaments on the left - found them at Wally World the other day.


The view from the other side.

And now for the reality shot

dog kennel in the corner!

I actually have a couple of packages to wrap so I'm off to get those done.

4 comments:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Tina, I am enjoying your tour !! I love the decorations !!! Merry Christmas !!

Patty C. said...

Beautiful :)

annemarie said...

Your Christmas decor is beautiful - thanks for sharing with us.

Julie said...

Your house looks so nice! I love seeing your tour and how you decorate every room!