Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Are you ready for Christmas?

I'm getting there! I've got a little more cleaning to finish up today (I'm taking a quick break!) then I need to make a quick trip to the grocery store for a couple of things so I can start cooking/baking.

In the mean time, have you seen these?

Found them last time we were in the grocery store.

Won't they be yummy with a cup of hot chocolate? Of course at the moment it is anything but hot chocolate weather here in Texas! We are supposed to hit 82 today!


Went outside last night and took this picture from the driveway. It is looking kinda festive on our street! Maybe tonight we will get out and walk around the block with the camera and see what else there is to see.

For now I guess I should get back to my cleaning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok..now I need to find those marshmallows! so cute! I am also almost caught up! Almost all the decorating, most shopping done, still some cleaning and baking to do. Oh! And we bought that other lake house on Sunday! Holiday craziness!
I love your jars with the stuff..you have "the touch"! Terry

Jan said...

Will have to look for those, how cute are they? Thanks for the headsup and the flavor should be interesting too!!

Love Christmas lights, nothing better is there?

Have a most blessed Christmas, dear Tina!