Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I thought we might get out and take a walk around the block last night and snap some lighting pics but when the time came I was busy in the kitchen. I'll get some soon and post them after Christmas.


We were out and about the other day so I ran in Micheal's to see what they had left in the Christmas decor. (on sale, of course) It was packed in there so I only picked up a couple of things - some pink and green ornaments and a pink 'topper'. I put them on the buffet in the dining room.

Two of the boys will be here for Christmas. Timothy will be here this afternoon and Brian will be here tomorrow. Baby boy and his bride aren't able to come in from New York but we will talk to them - not the same as having them here, but better than nothing.

I'll spend some time catching up on reading blogs but I doubt I'll make another post until after Christmas so I wanted to take a minute to say thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments.

I hope each of you have a very Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Merry Christmas to you and Jimmy. I love all the pictures of your Christmas decorations.

Miss you!

Karen

Lainey said...

Lovely decorations.
Hope you and your family have a great Christmas!

Maggie said...

Hope you have a wonderful christmas:-)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, and your friendship! Enjoy every minute of the holidays. Hugs, Terry

The Rusty Thimble said...

Love your decorations. What part of East Texas are you from? I use to have a shop in Gladewater a few years ago.
Merry Christmas
Brenda

Charlene said...

Tina,
Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog & leaving such sweet comments. I see you are also a Texas gal. We love to visit out in east Texas. Our friends have a place out near Tyler & we love to spend time at the lake with them & shop in all the near by towns. Sounds like you had a good Christmas too. I think you were brave to venture into Michaels!!!! Happy New Year! Charlene

All things beautiful said...

A very Blessed Christmas to you and family...and a happy new year too!