Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mid-week post

Well, I totally missed posting yesterday! Sometimes the day just gets away - must have been that walk around the block. It was sunny and 72 - perfect! Today we still have temps in the 70s but it is cloudy. I'm still going to try to get in a walk (don't be impressed, it is only a half mile around the block and I usually only manage to make it around once!) Cross your fingers it doesn't rain until after my walk- not really supposed to but it sure looks like it right now!

Anyway - thought I would share some pics from Valentines Day.

I made cupcakes

Aren't they cute? Tasted yummy too!


I found the cupcake papers and picks at Wal-mart.


Hubby brought home flowers


okay - the pictures got mixed up (operator error) I intended for the full shot to be first, but I am too lazy to fix it. :)


Aren't these roses beautiful? I love the pink around the edges.


He also gave me a Pandora bracelet! I've been wanting one for awhile. He picked out the charms - my initials, a puffy heart and a queen bee! Perfect. I didn't realize you couldn't see the stones in the clips until I downloaded the pics (again - I'm lazy) but they have tiny pink sapphires in them.
He done good - think I'll keep him a bit longer!

Hope you are having a great week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so many pretty things! Terry

Unknown said...

Yep, I would say he is a Keeper!!

Carolyn said...

Love your bracelet, girlfriend! He did gooooood. Beautiful flowers, too. I love pink roses the best of all. May I have a cupcake, please? Or did ya eat them all already? lol

How did the ped go? HUGS