Monday, February 21, 2011

Sneak peek

Do you under-estimate how long a project is going to take? I always do - you would think I would learn, but no.

Here is a sneak peek at what I was working on over the weekend.



I worked on it all day Saturday and Sunday but I'm still far from being finished. I had to take a break and get some things done around the house. You know, little things - like laundry! (and blog reading!) I tend to get 'tunnel vision' when I start projects and everything else goes to you-know-where in a handbasket. Since I have enough 'other things' to keep me busy most of the week, I likely won't get back to this project until next week. I was really hoping to get it finished over the weekend so I could bring it in the house.

Guess I should get to some of those neglected things so I can maybe get in some blog reading!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

ohhh looking great so far! I can't wait to see this one finished. I do hope you took a "before" picture? HUGS

All Things Beautiful said...

Now, you have really aroused my curiosity. What in the world can this be? Whatever it is, I think it will be lovely cos it's WHITE!!! :-)

Lorilee said...

You've got me wondering what you are up to!
Blessings,
Lorilee

annemarie said...

I am curious - could not even make a guess as to what this is!