I couldn't decide what to stitch on next so I pulled out a stamped pillowcase and finished it up - I also forgot to take a pic of it so I'll get to that later. (maybe tomorrow) I had no idea what happened to the mate to the pillowcase since it wasn't in the project bag with the one I had started so I went digging in the UFO/WIP pile and came up with this. (and found the mate but I was out of the mood)
Home of a Needleworker. I had already stitched the house and the top border so you can see progress is slow. I had to take some out - it takes way longer to take out over one stitching than it does to put it in, and it is pretty slow getting it in! I started this back when we were living in the old house (yellow house with a green door) so I changed the threads and stitched a green door. Now we live in a yellow house with a red door, but there is no way I'm taking out all that green!
Just to give you an idea of how big this project is, here is a pic with a ruler.
I'm working on another project today but I won't be able to post it until after the 3 Stitches get-a-way in March. :)
Hope you have sunshine where you are. It is sunny today but they promise it won't last.