Monday, August 6, 2007

A birthday giftie!


Don't you hate it when the day just gets away from you? I intended to post this pic Friday evening and here it is Monday morning! I had a (belated) birthday lunch with my friend, Sherry, on Friday and she gave me this little stitchery. Isn't it wonderful. She does such beautiful work. I'll be taking it in to pick a frame today and will show it again when it is 'finished'.

We went to see The Bourne Ultimatum on Saturday night. (note to self - when going to a 7pm showing on opening weekend - arrive early!) We both liked it but hubby wants to go again and view it from a better seat. We got there late and ended up sitting on the second row. Not good.

I worked on the Sunday Sampler yesterday afternoon. I didn't get started until late in the afternoon due to a migraine. If I had started earlier, I might have actually finished it but I have one row of specialty stitches to do and I still need to re-stitch that center flower I had to frog. Will see how far I get tonight but I definitely should be able to finish it by the end of the week!

1 comment:

Beertje Zonn said...

What a beautiful A birthday gift!
Kind Regards,

Sonnja