Thursday, May 26, 2011

Finished that part.


I finished the (hand) quilting part - just in time since both DWTS and Idol are over! I still have to make the binding but I am on to other things at the moment. (the quilt on the bottom is one my grandmother made - I brought it back from my parents last week to do some repair work)


I also spent some time cutting up strawberries! We went to the Strawberry Festival last weekend and brought home half a flat of berries. That's a lot of strawberries for just the two of us. (this was only part of them) Not a bad berry in the whole box. We ate on them a couple of days then I sliced some to eat over Angel Food Cake and I still had some to slice up for the freezer.

We have lots of sunshine here. Yes, that is a good thing, but we really could use some rain. Guess we will be watering the yard again this evening.

Hope you are having a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll gladly give you some of our rain. We've had rain almost every day for the past 2 months. Donna from MI djgarden13@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Your quilting stitches are great! Terry