Monday, January 16, 2012

Decisions, decisions


This is a picture of my new chairs (sorry about the terrible color) I love them! Just the change in shape makes a world of difference !


This is a better representation of the color. Anywho - back to decisions. I first thought I would paint them all white (ASCP - Old White) but then hubby wanted me to consider staining them, so I considered it. All weekend. Went to several different paint stores (one was somewhat helpful, one was totally useless and one was very helpful - guess where I will be going when I get ready to paint the kitchen cabinets) After thinking about it all weekend, I'm back to painting them all white. I'm going to repaint the table and the bench too (the bench is hanging out in the entry these days) since the white on both of them is 'whiter' than the Old White. The top of the table is actually laminate (which makes it a great space for crafts etc) so it won't be painted.

Now the bigger question is when will I actually get them painted?

2 comments:

C and C Antiques and Animals - What a Life! said...

These will look great painted old white! Hope you can get to them soon!
Connie

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Cute table! I think the old white color would look great. have you considered using a clear/dark wax method in order to make hubby happy? Or no?

My hubby is always so hesitant about the choices I make like that and then he's happy with the finished product. It's all a matter of not being able to "see" the transformation. lol