Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Painting chairs

Is really slow!



Or maybe it is just me? I spent over two hours getting one coat of paint on two chairs. (minus all the time I spent walking back and forth to let the dogs in and out) I'm not sure I like painting chairs (which is not to be confused with liking painted chairs - I love painted chairs!)

I'm thinking I will be lucky to get the first coat on all four today. Bummer.

Keeping it short today - my computer is really slow today. (a theme perhaps?)

Hope you are having a great day!


ps - head over to Carolyn's blog - she is having a great give-away!

3 comments:

Debbie P. said...

You are so right! Painting chairs does take a long time. Each piece of wood has 4 sides; ha! You think you got them all, take a walk around it and find a few you missed. But the end result is worth it; keep at it!

Terry said...

I know it must take forever! They will be so pretty though. Go Tina!

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

You'll be so happy once they are completed. I'm sure of it!!
My dog constantly bothers me when I'm in my sewing/craft room. I don't think he likes me being upstairs instead of my usual place in the living room. Sure keeps one from being very productive. :/