Friday, January 6, 2012

Fabric Friday


I really have nothing today.

I've got most of the house back together - with the exception of my sewing room/office and that may take awhile! I need to shovel out so I can get to my machine. I have pulled fabrics for a project (pictured above) but that is as far it goes. I will be starting said project next week. I need to pull fabric and floss for a cross stitch project too - I haven't stitched in weeks and I miss it. I'm ashamed to say I didn't finish a single ornament for our tree this year. (I did make two for gifts but that doesn't count)

Hope you have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Those are gorgeous fabrics! Whatever you are making will be so pretty. :) Terry

Mouse said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh droooollllll ... love those fabrics .... what are you going to make ????? love mouse xxxxx