Friday, January 20, 2012

This and that

Been keeping busy with this and that. No progress pictures to show. I've done a little (very little) stitching and all four chairs are painted and waiting to be sanded - hopefully I'll get those finished this weekend, and with any luck I will get the table done too. This is one of those 'long time coming' projects so I'm ready to get it done! Supposed to be nice weather again this weekend. Last weekend was nice so we went to Galveston.

Went here - Robyn Pandolph Design Studio and picked up a few cuts of fabric


The whole line was on sale (Beach House) and I couldn't decide which one I liked best (I could have taken a cut off of each bolt) so I came home with 3 pieces - no idea what I will do with it, but ain't it purdy?


Also picked up a couple of cans of paint. The Old White is what I am using on the table and chairs - I have plans for the Paris Grey but one thing at a time. (stop laughing)

Can't go to Galveston without a stop at the Fiesta store (Yesterday's Best - I don't guess they have a website. If they have one, I can't find it)


Anywho - came home with 4 pasta bowls. Love me some Fiesta, but my cabinets are getting a little over full! (this stuff is great but it is heavy!)

No such plans for this weekend - I'll be covered in paint and sanding dust!

Hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Mouse said...

ooooooo yummie fabric :) love the colours of the bowls and darn't ask about the plans heheheheh ..love mouse xxxxx

C and C Antiques and Animals - What a Life! said...

I love to go to Galveston too! I didn't realize that you lived close to each other. I really enjoy painting with the chalk paint and noticed that you are also a follower of Restored Home. Such a small world.
Connie

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

I'm like you...whenever I've got a couple of projects...okay, several projects, rolling around in my head I always go overboard with my supplies because I'm not exactly sure how I want things to look. And I mean overboard. I'm going to thin out my fabric stash!

Mary Ivancicts said...

You did a great job on them!