Monday, February 4, 2013

Over one

Sorry about the wonky picture but I just don't have it me to take another one. I had this hairbrained idea to stitch this over one, when did my eyes get so bad? it hasn't been ironed yet but I'm going to mount it on a little wooden box and it will be a gift. I might stitch it again sometime, but not over one!
That's about all going on around here except for this "Mom's got to brag" moment

http://www.jasonzednick.com/

I hope that comes up as a link - I still haven't had time to figure out this new blogger! If that doesn't come up as a link type it in and see baby boy's web page. I keep going to look at it because I still can't believe that my BABY is in New York.

Hope you have a great week.

3 comments:

Carolyn @ The Baseball Stitcher said...

It looks great stitched over one! I don't think I'll ever try it though! haha

Cath said...

Brilliant finish. Well done .x

Anonymous said...

Wow cross stitching over one is certainly an eye crossing moment. Have to aggree with you there. Looks great.