Thursday, March 6, 2014


 I finally got a picture to load! Hubby brought these flowers home to me on Valentines Day, the have long since wilted and been discarded but it is the only picture I can find on my computer. I downloaded a bunch of photos but I don't know where they went. Before they always downloaded into the same folder but they aren't there and I haven't had a lot of time to look around and figure out what changed and how to change it back. 

Anyway - we have been back and forth with this crazy weather. Enough already either stay cold or bring on spring. This having two seasons in one day is getting quite old!

I did get Bertha all cleaned up and ready to start a new project - I hope to get to work on it some this weekend but who knows what will be going on here then. 

Hope you are all getting lots of crafting/stitching/sewing done! I hope to get back to reading blogs soon too, can't wait to see what you have been up to - I just need more hours in the day. Wish I was one of those people who can function on a few hours sleep a night, but sadly I'm not. 

Now I am going to fire up the glue gun and get another project done that has been on the to do list. I'll show pictures - eventually!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Beautiful flowers! You are making progress with the photo thing!