Thursday, June 11, 2020

A finish!

I finished this little cutie over the weekend. I'm loving it!
Jeans and Weenies by Plum Street Samplers
36 ct Bisque linen, one over two.
I did swap a couple of colors - my Used Brick was too 'rusty' so I used Cupid (old enough that it says Crescent Colorworks instead of Classic Colorworks!) and I used Chalk (GAST) instead of the called for Wasabi. I did go back and add another top cross on the eagles head so it would show up better. Some of the places where it called for black, I used Pea Coat (words and stars)
I don't yet know exactly how I will finish it off but I need something where I can swap them out since I have more seasons to stitch!

We had a really good weather day here yesterday. The temps and humidity were both down - it was so nice! I wish it could be like that all summer but both are heading back up again today. I hate Texas summers! 

What are you stitching this summer?

2 comments:

Terry said...

I love this, and the real dog too. Great job!

Robin in Virginia said...

Love your Jeans and Weenies finish, Tina! Well done!