Friday, February 4, 2022

January Stitching

 All of my January stitching was from the book The Snow Ball by Brenda Gervais

I got four of the seven designs finished

I think this one is my favorite!

The pictures are horrible but I had a hard time getting them with no shadows and if I waited for the perfect time to take pictures I don't know when I would get them.

I did iron the fabric but you can't tell it. 
(they are all on the same piece of fabric)

I can get two more on this same piece of fabric then I will have to find something else to do the last one. I haven't decided if I want to make them into small pin pillows or ornaments but I've put them away for now and I'm going to stitch a couple of Valentine pieces before moving on to Jelly Bean Jubilee, also by Brenda Gervais.

I'm a pretty slow stitcher and have had days I could stitch at all because of dry cracked fingers so I was surprised that I finished 4 pieces in one month!

It's cold here in Texas - is it cold where you are?


3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your snowy stitches are adorable, Tina. Well done! Can't wait to see what Valentine pieces you are going to work on. Cold here, but not as cold as other places. Happy Saturday!

Terry said...

Those=are adorable!

Mary said...

You were able to accomplish a lot of finishes for January. They are all lovely.