Saturday, May 11, 2024

Happy Mother's Day!

I have flowers this year!

Last year there was only one bloom on these bushes.
(there are three here)
Look at it this year!

I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get any gardenia blooms this year. 


Look - I actually finished something!

Well, the stitching part anyway. LOL 

I didn't stitch the line around the outside because I haven't decided exactly how I am going to finish it. 
Bee's Delight by Samplers Not Forgotten

This was a retreat piece. I didn't finish it until after I got home but it's done! I had the whole word believe stitched and took it out. It called for the light gray color and I didn't think it showed up well so I changed it to the dark teal color.

I can't tell you how happy this picture makes me.
 

I didn't think we would ever have grands and then Tyler came along. Love him dearly but we missed all those early years. He will be in high school next year!

It's hard work being this cute!


Sure wish my mother was here to see these babies.
I know she is watching over them and smiling.

I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!


2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your hydrangeas and gardenia are so pretty, Tina. Beautiful finishes you shared! What lovely pictures of the grands and your Mother!

Terry said...

Your home and gardens look perfect! Your grands are too!