Tuesday, October 15, 2013

and then this happened

Not really sure when it did happen. This is the closet in one of the guest rooms. It store out of season (and too small) clothes along with extra decor items that I haven't used here but I might want to use later. I'm sure we would have heard this if we had been home and I rarely go all the way into that room (unless I have my cutting table set up in there or I'm expecting guests. This time it was after the guests left  (glad it didn't happen while they were here) and I finally decided it was time to wash the sheets. Pulled all this crap out and threw it on the beds. Hubby finally got around to putting the shelf back up and the stuff is off the beds so I can make them. I can't believe nothing broke! I keep my framed, seasonal stuff on that shelf but nothing was broken - just some big ole holes in the wall where the plastic anchors were attached. Hubby used metal ones when he put it back up.

Hoping the week is going well for you.
 If you will excuse me now, I have some beds to make and a vacuum cleaner to use.

1 comment:

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Yikes, what a mess! I'm also surprised that nothing broke.