Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hello there!

I'm still here, just been busy. Haven't read any blogs lately but I hope to soon. Just thought I would stop by and show you a couple of Halloween touches.


Both of these landed in the game room along with a few others that I failed to photograph. Maybe I will get to those before I put them away next week. 
(sorry for the glare on the pumpkin - it has glass on it which protects it from dust but makes it hard to photograph!)

Hope you are all having a great week!


















2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Very cute! The treat bag and duck are adorable.

Robin in Virginia

Rue said...

Cute! I always have problems getting photos of pictures without a glare. They make some glare resistant glass, but I can't even imagine what it must cost and with all the pictures I have.... forget it! lol

(((hugs)))
rue