Monday, October 10, 2016

Boxes, boxes and more boxes!

I wish I could tell you that all the boxes are empty and everything had found a new home but I can't say that. :(

I did find one box with stitching goodies in it.

Not that I have a place for them or time to  use them at the moment.

I posted these two pictures on Facebook. My sister said I have a problem. Huh? 

I've opened all the boxes that were marked either sewing or craft room but I haven't found my framed stitcheries that were hanging in there. The only boxes I can find that I haven't looked through are the ones that have hubby's name on them and I didn't pack those so I know they aren't in there. Guess I will have to go upstairs and see if he took a wrong box up there. They have to be here somewhere. I'm pretty sure that would have been a box I moved and didn't let on the moving truck. I've been thinking I must have put them in the storage unit but we emptied the last storage room yesterday and I have looked through those boxes. I'm trying to keep calm but if they have been lost I'm not going to be a happy camper. (I've found a few things that were broken but I have no way of knowing if it was during move #1 or move #2. Thankfully they have been things that weren't terribly important.)

Time to get back to unpacking. The chaos is doing a number on my anxiety and that's not a good thing.



2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Tina, your scissor collection is amazing. And it looks like you have fobs for most of them. I don't see a problem!

Stitcher60 said...

Your sister doesn't know what she's talking about...lol