Saturday, March 16, 2019

Ready for St. Paddy's Day

I've got all my 'greens' out on display. 

 I got my rooster all decked out. I couldn't find any green lights. I guess I should have thought ahead and picked up some at Christmas.

I finished my Lizzie Kate monthly for the white frame (this is also in my kitchen) I started with August and so far I've managed to finish each month. I'm working on April.

Here is my favorite white cabinet.

I picked up the little shamrock at Joann's on sale and with a coupon so it was only a couple of bucks. 

This little stitched piece was from the 2011 get-away. It was supposed to be finished into a needlebook. I never got that far so I pulled it out of the bag and made it into a little pillow. This years getaway is next weekend! Can't wait to see what our theme will be!!!

Another Lizzie Kate monthly. I have all of these stitched except December and January. I started December but ran out of one of the flosses and when I got a new skein it wasn't the same color so I have to take out what I already have stitched. It's not much but I just wasn't in the mood at the time.

And last but not least - the little paper shamrocks, gifted from a friend. They are just so cute!

That's it.

Have a great weekend and don't drink too much green beer!

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Tina, everything looks super. Seeing your favorite white cabinet again reminded me of the question I have been meaning to ask. Is your favorite white cabinet one piece or two? If it disappears one day, I didn't have anything to do with it. Just saying! Those paper shamrocks looks super in your white bowl. Enjoy your weekend!

Terry said...

I didn’t have anything to do with the disappearance either! I love it!
All so cute.