Tuesday, December 29, 2020

A Little More Christmas

I still haven't walked out to the street to take a night time photo but I did take this on the side porch the other day.

This is the first time I've decorated the mantle outside. We haven't had a fire outside yet.

Finished this little Lizzie Kate Christmas piece this year. I mounted it on a door sign I found at Walmart back when they first started putting out Christmas stuff.

The little gnome is new this year - I found him at TJ Maxx and he just had to come home with me. Everything else was already in my stash.

This is a mix of new and old. Some of the Rae Dunn is new this year, a little of it is from last year. Everything else is previously owned. The stockings were made by my great-grandmother.







My tiny Target tiered tray. I've had fun decorating this little thing - debating if I want to go for a big one this year?


My favorite little white cabinet. 


Our Christmas was really quiet this year with just the two of us here.

Have you put away your Christmas decorations? I feel like I just got them out and I kind of dread packing them up. Wish I could twitch my nose and have everything back to normal. 

 

4 comments:

Terry said...

It’s just perfect.

Christine said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for taking the time to share this pics with us. Happy New Year to you!

Robin in Virginia said...

It all looks fabulous with the new additions and the treasured old pieces, Tina! I won't take any of it down until around the 7th. Happy New Year!

Mouse said...

beautiful decorations .. just said to DH I think things are going to be taken down this weekend .. mostly because I am working during the week and it is easier to take my time and not rush :) love mouse xxxx