Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Short quilt break

 Yep, I still have two quilts to show, but while I was going through some pictures for another project I came across this picture of baby boy taken the day he moved to New York

This was taken as we were loading up to head to the airport in August 2010. Dropping him off that day was harder than leaving him on his first day of kindergarten.

This was taken just before we left to take him to the airport when he visited in November 2013.

Why does New York have to be so far away? 
He has a website now http://www.jasonzednick.com/

1 comment:

annemarie said...

I be you are so proud of Jason - what a good looking son you have! Hope you survived our "winter" weather - nothing compared to New York or Minnesota though!! I am so glad you are blogging again.