Thursday, May 30, 2019

Catching Up

Well, it will take more than one post to catch up. 
The last six weeks have been busy to say the least. I think I have finally hit that wall and I am exhausted.

Way back in October, hubby and I planned a trip to NYC to see baby boy. 
My dad, my sister and myself made it back from Charleston (see previous post) on Friday night and our flight to NYC was the following Tuesday. 

This was our first trip to NYC so we tried to see as much as possible. I have no idea how many photos we took. Hubby took most of them then sent them to my phone. I finally attempted to download them to my computer yesterday. I'm extremely tech challenged and usually just email myself any photos I want to share here but thought it would be easier to download them. Pfft. They didn't seem to download in any kind of order so I'm going back to my own way of doing things and I'll just share a few photos over several posts. Not enough stitching was done on this trip to share so there won't be any shown here until I finish with the trip photos (in case you want to skip the next several posts) 

I've talked enough already, so for the most part, I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Ready?

We flew into NYC on May 7. Hubby took this photo out of the window as we were coming in.

First subway ride. I managed but my anxiety was on high alert. I can't say that I will miss the subway but I did kind of get used to the voice that said 'stand clear of the closing doors, please'.





Baby boy and dad. Jason took us to see Bryant Park - he said this is his favorite park in the city.



The 9/11 Memorial and Museum was very moving. 


 This was the only window that survived the collapse of both towers. 
 




Just the first part of day one - more in the next post!

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Tina, it looks like you had a good trip and from the outside photos, good weather. I enjoyed seeing the part of your adventure.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.