Wednesday, June 8, 2022

This 'n That

                                                                                   

We spent the long weekend moving the middle kidlet into his first home. 
While we were gone, my little green lemon turned black. 

But, I have three (two shown here) tiny new ones - we will see what they do.

My Little Limes have buds all over them. (kinda hard to see since they are green)

And the front hydrangeas are finally turning pink!

Middle kidlet's first home. Quite an upgrade from the one-bedroom apartment he has lived in for the last 13 years! He has a longer commute to work now, 20-25 minutes (his previous commute, 5 minutes)

There is a very nice back yard - or at least it was. You can see, close to the front, where Bella (husky pup) has started digging holes. Gonna have to break her from that habit!

I didn't take many pictures as we were busy most of the time but I'll post a few that I did get of the inside later.






























2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a fabulous brick home with awesome back yard!

Terry said...

Try cutting the lemon. I think it might be good.
The house is just beautiful, and so large! Very nice!