Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Since my last post...

 We have had a bit of excitement here. 
Middle kidlet called on Sept. 15 and asked what we had planned for October 1st.
Well, nothing, why?
While Cindy and Tyler have been a part of our family for well over a year, 
 it was time to make it official and they wanted to do it here, at our house. 
Yep - gave mom a whopping 15 days to plan a wedding!
Mom is not a wedding planner, but I got to work. Thank goodness for Amazon Prime!
I think it turned out okay for my first attempt.

I was up early on Saturday morning and in an attempt to not wake anyone else in the house I took my coffee and went out on the patio. I turned on the lights and snapped this picture.
Once everyone else was awake we started taking care of last minute details. I don't have many pictures yet. My niece was in charge of photos and I trusted her to capture the day so I put my phone on silent and left it inside. I just wanted to enjoy the moment without looking through the phone/camera lens. The few pictures I have here were shared with me by others. I will share more when I have them.

It was a simple ceremony with just family and friends. 





I love this picture. All the men in my life.
My brother, hubby, oldest kidlet, 'new' grandson, baby boy, middle kidlet and my dad.
I am truly blessed.

Ended the day back on the patio. 
(This is the other side)
It has been unbearably hot this summer (Texas really doesn't 'do' fall) but we got a bit of a break and the weather was perfect over the weekend.

Nothing makes this momma happier than seeing her children happy.






3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful photos, Tina! Love the twinkle lights and the fireplace! Best wishes to the happy couple.

Terri said...

Congratulations to all! Beautiful pictures!

Christine said...

Wow! Beautiful job and congrats to the newlyweds!