Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Birthday boy

Today is baby boy's birthday
Some of these pictures are repeats - but they are some of my favorites and I'm a mom, what can I say?

In some ways, it seems like this was just yesterday


Don't ya love the shades?

First day of school - we had to see the backpack!





always cool

I have no idea why you were on top of the garage talking on the phone

Still in shades

A high school graduate

and a married man

Still painting your face :)

Serious?

A college graduate - how time flies.


You brought us a lovely daughter-in-law (sorry I missed posting on your birthday Ashley)


Now living so far away.
Happy birthday to both of you.
Miss you both.
Love,
Mom












1 comment:

All things beautiful said...

Time flies, doesn't it? Happy belated birthday to your boy :-)