Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Murphy's Law

So - remember those picture hangers I couldn't find? Yesterday I went and bought some new ones and hung a few pictures downstairs. (no pictures yet - the camera was upstairs and I am lazy) This morning I hung my baby dress in the red/white/blue room and while I was in there I thought I would open the box that had been sitting on the floor for weeks. Yes, weeks.

The box was labeled 'batteries'. Now, of course you know what was in the box along with the batteries

yep - two bags of hangers. I knew they were here somewhere but of course I was looking in things like the tool box, along with every basket and box that is piled up on the table downstairs. I guess now I can think about where to hang everything else. I haven't painted anything yet but I figure if I decide to hang something somewhere different, I can just fill the holes when I paint since I will eventually paint every wall in the house. It may be spring before I get started but I will get them painted. I just can't stand having all this stuff piled up waiting for me to paint so I'm hanging it now and if I decide I don't like it, I'll fix it later. Won't be the first time I've changed my mind!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Tina, that is so funny, well not really, but we all can relate! Looks like your walls are gonna get full now!

Take care..

Anonymous said...

that looks perfect in that room! :) Terry in Arlington