Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Last but not least

Finally, quilt number four. This was probably the one that was the most fun to make. I used a pattern from a magazine (if I knew where my notes were, I would tell you which one it was) 


I don't remember the mfg of this fabric but I do know the name of it is 'Curtain Call' which I thought was perfect for baby boy's bride since she is a stage manager. 


I thought I took more pictures of the fabric I used but I'm not finding them - you should be able to click n the top picture and see them better. I used the same cream on the back as I used for the corner of the snowball blocks. I also added a special little note on the back just for her.

Hope you are having a good week. It is much warmer here this week but it is super windy. Not complaining, just stating the facts. The warmer temps are most welcome since I've had to be out and about a lot this week. Now I'm going to see if I can get an hours worth of sewing in before hubby gets home - just gotta remember I have 'tater soup cooking and check on it now and then.


2 comments:

Terry said...

That is so cute! I love snowball blocks. You found great fabric. Tater soup sounds good..I need to get my spaghetti going. Yes, the warmer weather is soooooooo great! :)

Robin in Virginia said...

Another super looking quilt, Tina! Enjoy your warmer weather! Does that mean you have traded your snow boots for your flip flops?

Robin in Virginia