Saturday, March 1, 2008

I am still here!

Yes, I know it has been nearly a week since I posted. Been busy, had doctor appointments, headaches - well, you get the picture.
First I want to thank Lani for giving me the you make my day award.

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get it up here, but I did email her a thank-you so I'm not totally without manners. I'm supposed to pass it along but it is so hard to pick just a few when there are so many blogs that make my day! My brain just isn't up to the challenge at the moment.
I had wanted to be caught up on my red thread project by the end of Feb. but the past week just didn't cooperate and here it is the first of March already. I'm not too far behind so maybe I can catch up by the end of March.

Sue - the fabric is Vintage Country Mocha Belfast.
We are off in a bit to see baby boy in a play. We missed it last night because when it came time to leave Mr. Wonderful was half-way through putting tiles down in the bathroom and we decided it was better to go ahead and get that finished so they could set and we could grout tonight.
The shutter project is still in the works, just having to work on it between everything else - hopefully by next weekend it will be finished and I can show you.
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Great job on the Red Thread. Looks to me like you are caught up except for the border. I always wait until all the pieces are in before I do the border. Looks good.

bs honey said...

Just want to say that I so enjoy you blog and love keeping up with your crafting.
I, to, am into different thread crafting, and ceramic/wood panting. Seems, that no matter what craft I'm doing, my heart is really into counted cross stitch, though.
Thank you for sharing with us.

Esther Sunday said...

Love the colors on this! Take good care of yourself, my friend! Love, Esther

stitcherw said...

Red thread is looking great, I thought the fabric looked familiar. :)
Sue