Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

I'm a little overdue with posting this. Kathy over at purple wildcat gave me this award - isn't that a cute picture? I'm supposed to pass it on, but I so enjoy all the blogs (there are way more in my reader than those with links on the blog - I'm lazy when it comes to updating the blog) and those who comment on mine so If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!

And now on to the business of today. The first picture was taken in Dec. 05 and is one of my favorite pictures of Jason & Ashley.



This picture was taken one year ago today. Baby boy and his bride are celebrating their first anniversary today.
Happy anniversary, Jason & Ashley. Love, Mom

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary to Jason and Ashley! Wishing them many more years of happiness.

Michelle

Esther Sunday said...

Happy Anniversary to Jason and Ashley! Cute, cute couple! Artie and I celebrate 11 years this Saturday... best 11 years of my life! Love, Esther

Rue said...

Happy Anniversary to them and comgratulations to you on the award!
I'm so glad you found my blog and that you liked it!
Thank you,
Rue :)

Ragged Roses said...

Happy Anniversary to them and congrats on the lovely award
Kimx

Anonymous said...

Good grief, a whole year! Congrats to them both:)