Friday, February 20, 2009

In the mail

The magazines are all in the mail and on their way to their new homes. I hope you all find something wonderful to stitch!

Yesterday, I took a break from this

to go pick up my new glasses - and since I was out and about, I met Nola and Brenda for lunch. It was Brenda's birthday so after lunch we went back to her house and had cake - yumm! I was a bad blogger and didn't take any pictures. I did have my camera - but it was so nice to meet both ladies and I just didn't get to it! (time passes so fast!) They both have pictures on their blogs so you can hop over there and look - I'm the fat one. I missed the trip to the antique mall because I had other errands to do first - but I would have probably found something I couldn't live without and then I would just have to pack it, so it was probably best! Thanks ladies, for letting me join you for lunch! Hope we have a chance to get together again.
I hear boxes calling my name - suppose I better get back to business! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Nola said...

Oh, no Tina, I'M the fat one in the photo! I took my camera and left it at Brenda's, didn't take a photo at all! Brenda emailed me her photos, so I borrowed them. It was so nice to meet in person, I hope we get a chance to meet again; maybe when you come back for a visit after the move is over and you are all settled in!

Brenda Pruitt said...

Good luck with all that packing. It's a pain in the ass. But ya have to do it. Make time for some treats for yourself though, to break it up. Get out and listen to the birds and relax a bit, okay? So fun that day!
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Hope you get settled soon. I received my magazine this past Saturday. Thank you so much. I already went thru it several times and have found several projects I will be starting soon.
Orchard is about an hours drive to Houston.
Have a great week.

Hugs :)

Irma

Michele said...

sounds like you had a well deserved break .. nice to spend it with gf's :)

hope the packing if going well!

Jan said...

YOU are not fat, Tina!!! Quit that!! Still keeping good thoughts for you, in getting all that you have to get done, in the coming months!