Friday, July 30, 2010

White vase and vintage hankie


I'm adding this little white vase and vintage hankie to the give-a-way box. The vase is 6" tall. I haven't shown everything that is in the box - don't get excited, there is nothing of great value, just a few little things I've picked up here and there over the past few weeks.

When I started this I only asked that you leave contact info with your comment, and I want to keep the mailing to the US. There have been a few comments that were left with no blog link or email address - if you are one of those people, please leave another comment with contact info. I really don't want to leave anyone out. (and hey - if you leave another comment you will get your name in the hat twice, assuming you also leave the contact info the second time and I can connect the dots!)

Okay - that is it for July. I'll announce the winner in the next post - sometime on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: