Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Why not?

Since I don't have anything better to do, why not fight with the printer?


Argh - I hate it when it does this. The printhead is installed and I've already removed and reinstalled it once. For the most part, it is a pretty decent printer. Does what I need it to do - when it works - and the ink isn't super expensive like some are, but it has this little quirk where it wants to tell me it is missing the printhead. (sometimes right in the middle of a multi-page document - huh? where did it go?) Of course, you never print anything unless you need it, right? Well, I need a copy of the insurance card so I can mail off the car registration. Maybe if I just give it a good WHACK?

Sorry just needed to vent. I didn't really have much to post today, but I planned on it being better than this - this just happens to be where my head is at the moment.

Posts this month are going to be hit and miss - lots of stuffs on the calendar for this month. I will have to see how it goes - I may end up having to just get away from the blog for a bit, but for now, we will see how it goes. See - unlike the weather man who likes to say it is cooler when he really means it just isn't quite as freaking hot as it has been, I'm telling it like it is - if I said not as regular, well, that would imply that they come on a regular basis and we know that isn't always so! Hopefully if I make it through September, October will be better!

Okay - back to my rat killin.

1 comment:

Brenda Pruitt said...

It has been coolish here. Rained quite a bit. One of our printers is giving us fits too. Darned things.
Brenda