Thursday, September 30, 2010

Long time, no post

It has been awhile, hasn't it? I'm still not ready to come back, but I wanted to take a minute to say happy birthday to my first-born.
Just a few pics - organizing pics is still on the 'need to do list' - maybe someday.


6 months


4 years


17 years


and now.

Happy Birthday, Brian!

(sorry - about the not so great photos - the first three are pics of pics and the last one I had to crop out of a group photo so it is a bit grainy)

I'll be back sometime next week - or maybe the week after - with a new post and will pick someone from the comments for a give-away. I'll count comments up until the time I make the next post!

Hope you are having wonderful fall weather wherever you are!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Brian.

Have a wonderful fall season.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your eldest! Terry

All things beautiful said...

Hi Tina. Missing your posts :) Happy birthday to your boy. Are you planning something special for him?

annemarie said...

Happy birthday to Brian - I hope you are enjoying your break and accomplishing lots!!!

Donna said...

Your 1st born has a Sept. 30 birthday? So does mine! Happy Birthday guys! Ain't Life grand?
Donna from MI
djgarden13@hotmail.com