Friday, March 11, 2011

Finally finished!



I finally finished Home of a Needleworker! I don't know why it took me so long to pick it back up - I didn't really have that much left to do. Oh, wait, I remember - I hate frogging over one! I have no idea how much of this thing I actually stitched twice. Everything from changing my mind about colors to the inability to count, but is finally finished! I have a white frame here but I'm not sure it will fit. I need to measure and see - if not I'll take it with me whenever I finally get around to taking Silent Sampler to pick out a frame. (no - I haven't done that. I really miss instant access to framing!)



On a totally un-related topic - I really hate super sticky price labels! I mean, I know they have to stick, but I also know they make them that will peel off without leaving sticky residue all over the product. Not so bad when it is a glass or plastic product but it is the pits when it is a paper product!

Have a great weekend. I'm off to see if I can get any more sticky off before I put this product in a gift bag.

4 comments:

Mouse said...

OOhhh well done it looks lovely :) mmm frogging over one isn't good is it ..lol ... yep hate sticky labels to on stuff that it sticks too and you can't get it off :( can't wait to see it framed btw :) love mouse xxxx

Anonymous said...

That is just precious..being so small makes it really neat. Yes, last weekend I got 2 mercury glass votive holders at Canton, and getting the tags off sort of took some of the finish off. Frustrating!
Terry

Daffycat said...

Wow ~ what a lovely finish, Tina! Oh, if I'd had to frog it when stitching over 1...it would never have gotten done. You brave girl!

Claudia said...

This is so lovely!

xo
Claudia