Friday, December 20, 2019

A few more trees around the house

This tree does have lights on it - bad lighting I guess. I know they were on when I took the pic (they are plugged in to the same outlet as the garland to the right) I don't remember where I picked up the little Santa but I know I had it when we moved to Houston (2009) so he's been around for awhile.

 I put the boys ornaments on this tree this year and stuck my Bon Jovi hat on top. 

This tree has had the fireman ornaments on it for the last several years. I did buy a new basket to put it in this year.

This is the same little 'feather' tree I always put in the guest room. I love those little glass ornaments.

The white feather tree is again in my sewing room. (it stays in there year round)

And the metal tree is again in the master bedroom.

The only tree left to show is the main tree in the living room - stay tuned!