Wednesday, December 18, 2019

A little Christmas in the kitchen

I'm slow getting my holiday decor posted this year.

My holiday decorating is quite scaled back this year but here is a little bit of what I did in the kitchen.

I put my little sweets tree up. I'm really thinking I need a new tree for next year. 

A friend gave me this little doxie for my birthday. 
Of course she had to be dressed for Christmas!

My little galvanized tray is a repeat from last year.

I usually fill this space with all my gingerbread decor. 
In the past, I have put a tree on the right side of this counter but that didn't happen this year. 

This Santa hat is the only decor in my little office area (between the garage door and the kitchen)

I will work on getting the rest of the house posted. I haven't been able to get good photos this year and, as I said, I scaled back this year. If you paid close attention, you will notice I took the kitchen pictures while I was cooking dinner.

Have you finished your Christmas shopping? At least I can say that is done, wrapped and under the tree. Just need to make a grocery list and take care of that.

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Love your pictures, Tina! There is nothing wrong with scaled back! I finally got the tree decorated. I do have a few stocking stuffers left to wrap!

Terry said...

It’s beautiful! Just like you, Tina. Very talented too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina! Everything looks so pretty! Scaling back is not a bad thing. When we moved back to Texas I got rid of so many things. I kinda miss some of them but life goes on! :) Thanks so much for popping in to see me and I wish you and your family a Blessed Merry Christmas.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina! Your kitchen looks so festive! I felt like I scaled back this year because when we moved here I had gotten rid of so many Christmas things! Now to buy new ones! :) Aw...my little grandmother was an avid crocheter. When I think of her, I see her crocheting. She had passed away before I started crocheting. I know she would have love to know I was doing that.
Merry Christmas.
Shelia ;)