Sunday, August 1, 2021

Road Trip, Day 3, Part Two

 After the train, we headed up top to the bridge.


Everything looks tiny from way up here!

Find your state flag.


This was the destination - that's not them, but we were headed over for daddy and hubby to ride the zip line. 1200 ft high!

I could look over the side of the bridge fine but I couldn't look down through the cracks on the wooden floor!


The day after his 80th birthday and he's headed to the zip-line.
I took the tractor ride back to the other side to watch. As soon as I sat down to watch, there was a girl stuck way out from the end - they had to gear up and go rescue her.

I don't have any still photos of them after the ride - I was taking video.

After the zip line (which daddy declared non long enough) hubby and I rode the gondola across the gorge and back. (look how tiny that train is!) The attendant on the other side said Texans were about the nicest people he meets but we can't drive worth a dime!

Still have one more stop for day 3. Stay tuned.





1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

I would have parked myself on a bench; no zip line for me! Awesome pictures!